Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Hello!

Hello all,

Hello and welcome to my blog. This is my first time blogging so this is bound to be pretty rough. So I guess I should start with an introduction, my name is Abby and I am a college student from upstate New York, studying Anthropology and History. In all of my time that is not taken up by school work I can always be found with a book. I love to read and to talk about the books that i have read, but most of these conversations end up being with myself as I don't have any friends who share my love of reading. That is why I am making this blog, as a way for me to share and express my feelings for the books I love with other people who love them just as much. But for all I know this could be a huge bust and I will just end up continuing to talk to myself. But I guess we will have to wait and see.

I hope to post my first review very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment